Sunday, April 24, 2011

Songs that Make me Feel I'm pretty

Beauty comes as much from the mind as from the eye.  ~Grey Livingston 

There are such songs that make me feel that somehow I am Pretty 

When I was A kid I remember my sister listening to this song 
Christina Aguilera's Beautiful which Empowered me 


I know the music video is inappropriate but the message of the song is so surreal 
People look at lady gaga as a weird and crazy woman but her song Born This way
Is different from all of her songs 

Katy Perry is so pretty and her song make's me cry 
Baby your a firework come and let your color burst ♫♫


Yes I know nobody is Perfect but at least let yourself feel like your Perfect
Pink's Fucking Perfect inspires many teenagers , I know it because it inspires me 


Forget about what other people says Nobody is Ugly 
Screw your pimples , scars, acne , cellulite and fats
Feel free to feel pretty 

No comments:

Post a Comment