Friday, July 1, 2011

One of my bestfriend's believe that I'm not happy

I believe that I'm happy so does my friends and family but one of them doesn't want to believe me Pazcielo she has been my friend since ever :) ( since pre school) she knows me very well and I tell her my problems and secrets lately I have been super kilig with my new crush she's happy for me I know it..but she told me that I'm doing it wrong she told me that I'm still not over the past and not yet fully recovered , and I don't believer her she told me I'm using this as a PANAKIP something LOL! ridiculous don't worry Paz I'm sure that I'm happy right now believe me ..well not that happy still recovering from my shitty past! ahahaha lol EMO Thankyou for your concern mwah :** and for the advices

No comments:

Post a Comment