Saturday, August 14, 2010

I HATE GOODBYE'S






Honestly i hate saying goodbye too those people i Love the most

KARLBERT IAN FABROS is a friend of mine he is one of my oldest and best of best friend
he is very good in math(geometry) ,he is funny , active and makulit like ME!
last summer he told me that he's leaving in some time this year but he never told be that it's going to be this soon and early.
TIme really does run so fast! seems like yesterday we were grade 1 playing and laughing but look at us now 3rd yr. students saying goodbye to a friend who was indeed very important and lovable .

I'm dedicating this blog to my friend and admirer Ian who i never thought will leave us here in the PHILIPPINES
by the way he is leaving the PHILIPPINES on August 15 2010 , sunday he's heading for GUAM!
for Ian it's GOODBYE PHILIPPINES AND HELLO GUAM
i wish he could stay longer or he could come back as soon as he can .

Ian your a very good friend
sorry for time's I made you mad
I will miss you
much much! love
take care
come back as soon as you can
call, text or email me as soon as you arrive there

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaah
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mwah! mwah CHUVACHOOOCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment