Thursday, September 2, 2010

I MISS THEM BOTH



Hello! it's been quite a while since Thea Lois and Karlbert Ian left us here in the Philippines
and I MISS THEM SO BAD! really i'm not lying i miss them soooooooo much , they are my two
good friends whom i run to whenever i have problems but where the heck are they now??
d*mn it! they are somewhere U.S.A and Canada
I wish they are still here so i can share my secrets, problems and happy times with them!
I hope to see them soon! but i Know that's very impossible but hey! at least there still hope ahaha

It's hard when you miss someone you know that you will not see for a very long time it sucks really .
so Lois and Ian when will we see you again??? I'm waiting

anyways I LOVE YOU BOTH
AND I MISS YOU BOTH SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment