Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Barbeque Tuesday

Still no classes until tuesday because of the ramadan holiday and the weather was fine in the morning and then in the afternoon it was very stormy. But we made plans already na so we didn't let the storm get in our way. Since we are low in budget hahahah we went to buy isaw and barbeque (yes it's cheap but it's very yummy) Then went to Pipay's house to eat it and have some chikahan so this are the pictures.

The barbeque place was near our house lang so I didn't put an effort in my outfit I was in my Pambahay lang Kerri naman eh! Patrick ang peg ko 

with Pazcielo who Lendl and I picked up from the grocery store 
what is demanding?

That's what we are gonna eat! We know it's kinda unhealthy but we only do this once in  a while so please let us be HAPPY ahahah


Hi mike and pipay please don't be camera shy 
Lendl looks hot (this was taken in pipay's house)


though there's only 5 of us still it was super fun! I love Lendl's joke hahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha lol that made my day.. Our friendship is stronger than the storm ahahah choz! anyway that day was Fun adn unhealthy can't wait for next time






No comments:

Post a Comment