Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Holiday

For some reasons we have no classes (holiday) oh I remember na it's national Heroes day
so my friends and I went to Pazcielo's house for no good reason we had foodtrip and kwentuhan Laughtrip foreeeeeeever and of course photoshoot but only kenneth and Justine wants to have photo shoot with me yey :) and Lendl as always was our photographer

We went to the river to have a good view but after that our foot was damn itchy and we don't know why

everything around me is sooooo green 
 my unending pose with kenoy and amigable
Kenoy doing my signature pose ahahaha WEIRD
I love my fat and ugly self 

In the water , somehow the water is calm it's weird because it is raining 
ansaveeeh ng poses ni Kenoy

Kenoy in the bushes
Ansaveeeeeh ng water pose ko? ahahahaha EW
We're sooooooo HAPPY 



Even though there is a storm ganap padin ang gala namin ahahahahaah
we had super fun can't wait for next time but sana next time sumama na sa photoshoot yun iba 

No comments:

Post a Comment